(see also Master of Science in Environmental Science)
- Board of Studies
- Dr. J. Wroblewski, Department of Ocean Sciences - Chair
- Dr. C. Campbell, Division of Science, Grenfell Campus, ex-officio
- Dr. B. Chen, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Dr. R. Chuenpagdee, Department of Geography
- Dr. P. Marino, Head, Department of Biology
- Dr. W. Montevecchi, Department of Psychology
- Dr. L. Tarasov, Department of Physics and Physical Oceanography
- Dr. S. Ziegler, Department of Earth Sciences
The Environmental Science Program is an interdisciplinary graduate program involving the departments of the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Medicine, and the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science. There are three Environmental Science Graduate Degree streams: the Master of Science (M.Sc., Environmental Science), Master of Environmental Science (M.Env.Sci.), and the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D., Environmental Science). The program is available on a full or part-time basis.
The program is administered by a Board of Studies appointed by the Dean of Science. Supervisors of graduate students in the program include faculty from the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science, the Faculty of Medicine, and the Environmental Science Program at the Grenfell Campus, as well as adjunct appointees to the program (as a co-supervisor).