- Hurley, B., B.Comm.(Hons.) Memorial, M.B.A. Dalhousie, C.M.C.
- Associate Director, Business Development
- Morrissey, W., B.A.(Ed.), M.Ed. Memorial
- Associate Director, Finance and Administration
- Gardiner, S., B.Comm.(Hons.) Queen’s, M.B.A. Memorial, C.M.A.(Newfoundland)
- Client Services Administrative Coordinator
- Kelly, M., B.A. Memorial
- Client Service Specialist
- Tiller, K.
- Manager of Programs
- Flynn, A., B.Comm (Co-op), M.B.A. Memorial
- Program Developer
- Arscott, S., B.Comm.(Co-op.) Memorial
- Training Advisor
- Collins, J., Cert. Business Memorial
The Gardiner Centre was formed in August 2008 by the amalgamation of the Centre for Management Development and the P.J. Gardiner Institute, both of which have served Newfoundland and Labrador individuals and organizations for close to 30 years.
As the outreach unit of Memorial University of Newfoundland’s Faculty of Business Administration, the Gardiner Centre is focused on developing management and leadership skills, expanding business knowledge and facilitating organizational growth. Whether clients are existing or aspiring supervisors, managers, executives or entrepreneurs, the Gardiner Centre has programs to advance their business and leadership knowledge and skills. Through training, events or solutions, the Gardiner Centre connects clients with the expertise and experience of the Faculty’s instructors and other business leaders and educators.
The Gardiner Centre’s facilities, located on the fourth floor of the Faculty of Business Administration building, provide an interactive adult learning environment which is designed to provide clients with everything they need to ensure a relaxing, retreat-like atmosphere, conducive to learning.
Further information may be obtained by contacting the Gardiner Centre by telephone at (709) 864-7977 or through the website at www.mun.ca/gardinercentre.