- Acting Director
- Perry-Maidment, S., B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed. Memorial
- Administrative Assistant
- Dwyer, R.
- Senior Student Recruitment Officer
- Hobbs, S., B.A., M.A. Memorial
- Communications Co-ordinator (Recruitment)
- Martin, N., B.B.A. St. Francis Xavier, Adv. Dip. P.R. Nova Scotia Community College
Created in 1996, the Office of Student Recruitment’s primary goal is to recruit undergraduate students to Memorial University of Newfoundland. Each year, the recruitment team completes a wide range of recruitment activities including high school visits, career fairs and information sessions. The Office of Student Recruitment also implements the University’s campus tour program. Through the development of a number of promotional materials and its website, the Office of Student Recruitment provides a wealth of information and advice to prospective undergraduate students.