1) Admission to programmes within the Faculty of Education is limited, selective and highly competitive. The Faculty reserves the right to limit the number of spaces available in each programme. When the number of eligible applicants exceeds the number of spaces available in a particular programme, preference may be given to students who are permanent residents of Newfoundland and Labrador.
2) Applicants for admission to a programme within the Faculty of Education must submit the appropriate completed application form and all supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar in accordance with the deadlines specified for each programme below. Letters of reference and personal statement as required by the application form must be forwarded directly to the Faculty of Education. Students who must apply for admission/readmission to the University must also submit the General Application for Admission/Readmission to the Office of the Registrar within the deadlines specified in the University Diary.
3) Students who have been admitted to a particular degree programme offered by the Faculty of Education and who wish to change to another degree programme within the Faculty must submit a new Faculty application form to the Office of the Registrar that will be considered in competition with all other students.
4) Admission to programmes within the Faculty of Education is determined by a Selections Committee and is based on the criteria listed for each degree/diploma programme.
5) In special cases, the Committee on Undergraduate Studies, on the recommendation of the
Admissions Committee, may waive the admissions requirements.
Up to Calendar Table of Contents
Back to Registrar's Office Home Page