An Honours Degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative) signifies superior
1) To be considered for an Honours Degree, the candidates must so indicate on the prescribed application for graduation form.
2) Candidates for the Honours Degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative) shall comply with all regulations governing the General Degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative).
3) A candidate shall:
a) maintain at least a 75% average and an average of at least 3.5 points on the courses which comprise the 84 credit hours in Business (including non-Business concentration program courses) as specified in "THE CURRICULUM" , and
b) maintain an average of at least 3.25 points on the courses which comprise the total number of credit hours required for the degree, and
c) achieve a passing grade in each of the courses which comprise the 84 credit hours in Business.
4) A declared candidate for an Honours Degree who fails to fulfill the conditions of Clause 3 but fulfills the requirements for a General Co-operative Degree shall be awarded the General Degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative).
5) A student who has been required to withdraw from the program as a result of failing to meet the requirements for promotion from academic Terms 1 through 7 or from Work Terms 1, 2, or 3 will not be eligible for an Honours Degree.
6) Candidates are not permitted to repeat or substitute courses for the purpose of meeting the academic standing specified in Clause 3.
Up to Calendar Table of Contents
Back to Office of the Registrar's Home Page