A Degree of Bachelor of Recreation Honours signifies superior academic achievement. A Bachelor of Recreation Honours degree will be of advantage to students planning more advanced study in their chosen field.
1) To be considered for the Bachelor of Recreation Honours, candidates must so indicate on the "Application for Graduation: Undergraduate Degrees and Diplomas" which is available from the Office of the Registrar.
2) Candidates for the Degree of Bachelor of Recreation Honours shall comply with all regulations governing the Degree of Bachelor of Recreation.
3) The Bachelor of Recreation Honours program shall include Recreation 4610, and either Recreation 4625 or Recreation 4635.
4) Students must attain an overall average of at least 75% in Recreation, Physical Education and Kinesiology courses required for the degree and an overall average of at least 70% in the total number of courses required for the degree.
5) A candidate for a Bachelor of Recreation Honours Degree who fails to fulfill the conditions of clause 4) above but fulfills the requirements for the Degree of Bachelor of Recreation, shall be awarded the Degree of Bachelor of Recreation.
Up to Calendar Table of Contents
Back to Registrar's Office Home Page