1. The Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours Degree signifies superior academic achievement.
2. To be considered for the Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours Degree, candidates must so indicate on the "Application for Graduation" which is available from the Office of the Registrar.
3. In addition to meeting the requirements of the general Degree of Bachelor of Kinesiology, in order to receive the Degree of Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours, a candidate shall obtain:
a) a grade of 75% or better in each of the Kinesiology, Physical Education or Recreation courses required for the degree;
b) an overall average of 70% on the 120 credit hours required for the degree.
A candidate for the Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours Degree who does not fulfill the conditions of Clauses 3., 3.a) and b) above but fulfills the requirements for the general Degree of Bachelor of Kinesiology, shall be awarded the Degree of Bachelor of Kinesiology.
4. A candidate who has been required to withdraw from the programme as a result of not meeting the academic requirements will not be eligible for the Bachelor of Kinesiology Honours Degree.
5. Candidates are not permitted to repeat or substitute courses for the purpose of meeting the academic standing specified in Clauses 3., 3.a) and b) above.
Up to Calendar Table of Contents
Back to Registrar's Office Home Page