Search begins for associate vice-president (Grenfell Campus), finance and administration
The recruitment process to fill a key leadership position at Grenfell Campus has begun.
The associate vice-president (Grenfell Campus) administration and finance, is a new position that will report directly to the vice-president (Grenfell Campus).
The position has been created as a result of the ongoing review of Grenfell's structure by the Task Force on a renewed Governance Structure for Grenfell Campus.
A search committee for the new position was named in early March and is chaired by Memorial President and Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Gary Kachanoski. Other members of the committee are:
- Dr. Holly Pike, acting vice-president, Grenfell Campus
- Kent Decker, vice president (Administration and Finance)
- Dr. David Peddle, head, Division of Arts, Grenfell Campus
- Stephen Dodge, director of Human Resources
- Javis Hulan, manager, physical plant, Grenfell Campus
- Robert Leamon, president, Grenfell Campus Student Union
- Dr. Mary Bluechardt, vice-president, Grenfell Campus designate - observer status
To facilitate its work, the firm of Grant Thornton has been hired as a search consultant. An executive brief has been finalized and is posted on this site. The committee expects to fill this position within the next few months.
You can also find a copy of the executive brief at: http://www.mun.ca/president/AVP_Grenfell_Campus_0405.pdf