To access my.mun.ca, please click the my.mun.ca tab at the top of any Memorial University webpage or type "my.mun.ca" into your web browser. You will be prompted for your Memorial username and password - once logged in you will have access to all services available in my.mun.ca.
All my.mun.ca users will require a Memorial username and
If you do not have a Memorial username and password:
- Click the my.mun.ca tab at the top of any Memorial University webpage or type "my.mun.ca" into your web browser.
- You will now land on the my.mun.ca login page.
- Under the login boxes there are two links: "login" and "set up account"
- Click "set up account" where you will be taken through steps to set up your Memorial login.
- Your Memorial Self-Service PIN is required to set up your account. If you do not have one, please visit Memorial's Self-Service to set up your PIN.
Note: If you cannot remember or do not know your PIN, go to Memorial Self-Service and generate a new PIN. When you have your PIN you can return to my.mun.ca to complete your account setup.
Please note there is a "Forgot PIN?" option at the bottom of the Memorial Self-Service login form.