KRESCENT 2014 Competition Announcement - Request for Applications
Forwarded on behalf of the Grants Coordinators, Office of Research Services. Please forward to interested faculty and/or students within your unit and post.
To interested researchers, please note:
- Office of Research Services internal deadline for Comprehensive Review for this competition is: noon, 10 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- Office of Research Services internal deadline for Institutional Review for this competition is: noon, 3 working days before the sponsor deadline.
- When submitting an application for Institutional Review, be sure to include the appropriate Approval Form from your Department/Faculty with the application.
- Please notify a Grants Coordinator at the Office of Research Services of your intent to apply to the upcoming competition.
Contact for Faculty of Medicine, Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work, HKR, and Grenfell Campus is Vicki Gill, firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-864-3045.
Contact for Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Engineering, and Marine Institute is Karen Follett, email@example.com, 709-864-8252.
Contact for Faculty of Science, Business Administration, Education, School of Music, and the Labrador Institute is Tasha Harrold, firstname.lastname@example.org , 709-864-4745.
Further details on processes for institutional review and approval are available at http://www.mun.ca/research/funding/grants/institutional-review.php.
2014 KRESCENT Competition - Request for Applications
The Kidney Foundation of Canada, The Canadian Society of Nephrology and the CIHR Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes, are proud to announce the launch of the 10th year of the Kidney Research Scientist Core Education and National Training (KRESCENT) program. They are currently inviting applications for the 2014 KRESCENT Competition for:
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships
- New Investigator Awards
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2014. For more information including application forms and guidelines, please visit www.krescent.ca site.
NOTE: Applications for an Allied Health Doctoral Award have to be submitted to The Kidney Foundation of Canada, deadline March 15, 2014.
If you have any questions please contact:
Director, National Research Program
The Kidney Foundation of Canada
Telephone: (514) 369-4806, ext. 225
Toll free: 1-800-361-7494