Admission Process and Timeline
The Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) program is no longer available for admission.
Admission to the entry-to-practice Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree will commence in Fall 2017.
The application deadline for admission in September each year is February 1.
- Between February and April applications are processed. Academic scores are calculated for all candidates and then ranked from highest to lowest. Click here for information on how to calculate your Academic Score.
- Mid-May - 96 candidates are invited for interview. The remaining candidates are advised if their application has been denied or waitlisted.
- Late May/Early June - On-site, face-to-face interviews are held over a two day period (Friday/Saturday) in St. John's at the Health Sciences Centre.
For admission in September 2016, interviews will be held on May 27 and 28, 2016.
- Mid-June- Offers of admission are made. Candidates not offered admission and waitlisted are notifed.
- Mid-July- Registration for fall semester begins.
- September - Orientation and fall semester classes begin.
If you have any further questions, please contact us:
(709) 777-8300 or email@example.com