There are a number of ways to stay connected with us at the School of Pharmacy!
Memorial University has a number of official communications vehicles which the School of Pharmacy utilizes to distribute news and events including:
- Newsline: an internal email news service for students, faculty and staff of Memorial.
- The Gazette: Memorial University's official publication. School of Pharmacy news, student and faculty profiles, feature stories and events are regularly featured in The Gazette.
- Gazette Now: If you'd like to stay up-to-date about life at Memorial University, you can receive a bi-weekly digest of recent news and upcoming events in your inbox.
- MUN Safe: An app that allows users to receive instant notifications, alerts and instructions from Campus Enforcement and Patrol when on-campus emergencies occur. The app also includes a variety of tools and resources for students, faculty and staff, including storm cancellations and closures.
- Memorial University's Events Calendar
Communications Advisor, School of Pharmacy
Tel: (709) 777-7302