Students who are planning to apply next year to the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Four-Year Program can complete the non-nursing courses. These courses are NOT required for admission.
Having these non-nursing courses completed will not increase admission chances to the Program or shorten the time in the Program if admitted, however it will lighten the course load for students who are admitted to the Program.
The non-nursing courses fall within the Faculty of Arts, therefore students can be working towards a Bachelor of Arts degree while also preparing to apply to Nursing. For more information on creating a Plan B, like working towards a Bachelor of Arts degree, you should speak with an Academic Advisor in the Academic Advising Centre.
- Psychology 1000
- six credit hours in English
- three credit hours in business
- three credit hours in Philosophy 2500-2599 OR Religious Studies 2610
- three credit hours in sociology, anthropology, or archaeology
- three credit hours in political science
- six credit hours in electives (any subject area)