Students who are planning to apply next year to the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Four Year Program can complete the non-nursing courses. These courses are NOT required for admission.
Having these non-nursing courses completed will not increase admission chances to the Program but will lighten the course load of students who are admitted to the Program.
- Psychology 1000
- six credit hours in English
- three credit hours in business
- three credit hours in Philosophy 2500-2599 OR Religious Studies 2610
- three credit hours in sociology, anthropology, or archaeology
- three credit hours in political science
- six credit hours in electives (any subject area)