Important notes pertaining to admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program:
- Admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program is competitive and selective.
- Priority is given to applicants who are residents of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Applicants must meet all academic and application requirements to the Program.
- Applicants must also meet the general admission/readmission requirements of Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Application deadlines are strict.
- It is strongly advised that applicants attending a post-secondary institution complete 8-10 courses in their last two semesters (i.e. the Fall and Winter semesters).
- High school applicants MUST submit their midterm grades to the Nursing Consortium Office. We cannot access these grades.
- Applicants should be aware of and must meet all of the required Requisite Skills and Abilities for Entry-Level Registered Nurse Practice
- Students will be notified of admission decisions via email to their personal email account and their @MUN email account. Acceptance letters are no longer mailed. Students should set up their @MUN account as soon as possible and check it regularly. Checking the junk mail folder of the personal email account is a good idea as well just in case the letter goes in that folder.
Notification of Admission Decisions:
- LPN Bridging Option applicants will be notified of admission decisions via email by the last week of March.
- High school applicants will be notified of admission decisions via email by mid-April.
- Non-Direct applicants and applicants to the Fast-Track Option will be notified of admission decisions vai email by the first week of June.