- Four-Year Option and Fast-Track Option applicants: ONE reference form from an ACADEMIC source is required for all applications to the Fast-Track Option and Four-Year Option. The completed form must be sent by the referee to the Office of the Registrar by the March 1st deadline.
- LPN Bridging Option applicants: must provide TWO letters of reference. One reference must be from an academic source and the other must be from an individual that can assess clinical performance. The completed form must be sent by the referee to the Office of the Registrar by the February 1st deadline.
- It is very important for applicants to select referees who can accurately speak to their potential academic ability in the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program.
- NOTE: Reference forms from family members, family friends, co-workers, or anyone that could present a form of bias, will not be accepted.
** UPDATED FOR 2018**
Reference Form Steps:
- Applicants will be contacted by the Office of the Registrar by email with instructions to send the attached PDF document to their referee to complete and return to the Office of the Registrar.
- Once received, the reference form will be automatically matched with the application.
- Follow your online application for admission to monitor the status of this required item as a received date will be added when the reference is received.