How to Apply
The 2015 online Nursing application is now available!
Applicants should apply to the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program online.
The application to the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program consists of:
- The Nursing application
- Self Appraisal (which can be found with the Nursing application)
- ONE reference from an ACADEMIC source using the required reference form*
- Other documents as required, for example transcripts.
All documents must be received in the Nursing Consortium Office, or post marked, by the March 1 deadline (February 1 for the LPN Bridging Option.)
*LPN Bridging Option Applicants Please Note:
- Applicants to the LPN Bridging Option must provide two letters of reference. One reference must be from an academic source and the other must be from an individual that can assess clinical performance.
- When applying online to the LPN Bridging Option, applicants must select to apply to the Spring semester NOT the Fall semester as the Bridging semester begins in the Spring, not the Fall.
February 1st: LPN Bridging Option
March 1st: Fast-Track Option and the Four-Year Program