Below are some important notes pertaining to admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program:
- Admission into the Bachelor of Nursing (Collaborative) Program is competitive and selective.
- Priority is given to applicants who are residents of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Applicants must meet all academic and application requirements to the Program.
- Applicants must also meet the general admission/readmission requirements of Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Application deadlines are strict.
- Applicants should be aware of and must meet all of the required Requisite Skills and Abilities for Entry-Level Registered Nurse Practice
- Students will be notified of admission decisions via email to their personal email account. Acceptance letters are no longer mailed. It is important, therefore, to ensure that we have the correct personal email account and that students check it regularly.