The Newfoundland and Labrador Health Research Network
Welcome to the Newfoundland and Labrador Health Research
This site is an electronic vehicle dedicated to facilitating communication
and partnerships between researchers and stakeholders of health sciences
research in Newfoundland and Labrador. We invite you to browse our site
and learn more about health sciences research in our province.
A. An overview of the mission, goals and
B. The MRC Regional Partnerships Program.
- A brief description of the MRC.
- A statement from Dr. Cindy Bell.
- Announcement for the July 1997 Competition.
Announcement for the January 1998 Competition.
Announcement for the August 1998 Competition.
Announcement for the January 1999 Competition - "DEADLINE EXTENDED"
Announcement for the August 1999 Competition.
- The Steering Committee Members.
- The Conflict of Interest Guidelines.
- Results of August 1998 Local Competition.
- Results of January 1998 Local Competition.
- Results of July 1997 Local Competition.
- Results of January 1997 Local Competition.
C. Some important news updates.
D. Current Research Projects and Publications.
E. Awards and Grants to Health Researchers:
F. Deadlines For Research Grants.
G. Discussion Group Subscription Site.
H. Links to Other Health Sciences
Research Resources on the Internet: MRC, NHRDP, etc.
I. Let's Talk Science (LTS) - Graduate students.
To send feedback or obtain more information on this site,
Ms. Pauline Cole
Research and Graduate Studies
Faculty of Medicine
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NF
This page was last updated October 1998