LifeLong Learning - June2010
Writing for the Web is one of 11 professional development classes offered by the Division in June. For a complete list of courses, please contact the Division at (709) 864-7979 [toll free: 1-866-959-8474] or see www.mun.ca/lifelonglearning.
All retirees of Memorial University are eligible to apply for funding to attend non-credit courses for professional and/or skill development.
Summer Camps Available Through Division of Lifelong Learning
Retirees and pensioners with grandchildren might be interested in knowing about the Division of Lifelong Learning’s Kids@MUN Summer Camps program, June 28 – Aug. 27. The Division has an exciting season of activities in store for camp participants.
The program includes two themed camps—one in French—for 5 to 8 and 9 to 12 year olds as well as specialized camps in Art ‘n Science, Irish (Celtic) culture and musical theatre.
• Full- and half-day camps;
• Easy, convenient drop off and pick up arrangements;
• Safe camp environment (all camp personnel have first aid/CPR and a certificate of conduct.);
• Low facilitator to participant ratio;
• Targeted, age-appropriate activities.