2017 School of Pharmacy Reunion & Professional Pharmacists Development Day
DateSaturday, Oct 14, 2017 7:00PM - 10:00PM
LocationQuidi Vidi Brewing Company, 35 Barrows Rd., St. John's
Classes of '12, '07, '02, '97 and '92
Attention Classes of ’12, ’07, ’02,’97 and ’92! Quidi Vidi Brewing Company is the perfect place to drum up old memories and make some new ones. Join your School of Pharmacy family to clink a glass to times gone by. Peruse photos old and new, reconnect and reminisce with former educators, classmates and staff, mingle with members of your professional network and our current faculty and staff. So, put in for your time off, book the plane tickets, find a baby sitter...what ever it takes to ensure you are there.
In addition to the pharmacy reunion for the above noted classes, CSHP-NL Branch and Memorial University's School of Pharmacy will be hosting a Pharmacists Professional Development Day.
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 - 2017 School of Pharmacy Reunion
- Starting @ Quidi Vidi Brewing Company, 35 Barrows Rd., St. John's, NL
- Time: 7pm - 10pm
- Cost: $10 per ticket plus $1 processing fee (Cash bar)
- Finishing @ Martini Bar, George Street, St. John's, NL
- Time: 10pm
- Cost: Free cover with a wrist band provided at Quidi Vidi Brewing Company
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 - Pharmacists Professional Development Day
- Free for CSHP Members
- $25 for Student Non-Members plus $1 processing fee
- $50 for Pharmacist Non-Members plus $1 processing fee
- $25 for Technician Non-Members plus $1 processing fee
- Location: Faculty of Medicine, Room M1M101, Memorial University
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Registration & Hot Breakfast - MUN School of Medicine Atrium, Room M1M102
- 9:00am - 10:00am: New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids – Dr. Lisa Bishop, B.Sc. Pharm, ACPR, Pharm.D, FCSHP, Family Medicine Pharmacist
- 10:05am - 11:05am: Choosing Wisely NL – Dr. Brendan Barrett, M.D, Nephrologist
- 11:05am - 11:20AM: Break
- 11:20am - 12:20pm: Diabetes - Esther Pippy, B.Sc.Pharm, Rehabilitation Clinical Pharmacist I
- 12:25pm - 1:15pm: Lunch - Provided by Burrito Jax
- 1:20pm - 2:20pm: Epilepsy - Dr. Ogunyemi, M.D, Neurologist
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm: Hypertension - Jennifer Voisey, B.Sc.Pharm, ICU Clinical Pharmacist I
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.