With 1,049 participants and 142,093 points, Memorial University has won first place in the MoodCheck Challenge. Memorial will receive a $1,500 donation to be used toward a campus mental wellness initiative.
Approximately 1,650 students from across Atlantic Canada participated in the MoodCheck Challenge from March 14-25.
Memorial University is currently in the lead with 954 participants and 56,498 points. Let’s keep this momentum going!
Our progress last week
- Monday, March 14: 393 team members and 7,210 points
- Tuesday, March 15: 447 team members and 9,954 points
- Wednesday, March 16: 718 team members and 24,160 points
- Thursday, March 17: 819 team members and 32,282 points
- Friday, March 18: 940 team members and 49,717 points
On Tuesday, March 15 at 12:30 p.m., Memorial University is hosting a MoodCheck Challenge launch event.
Similar to a “tweetup,” students are invited to meet at The Landing in the University Centre to collectively check-in on the MoodCheck app and tweet about the challenge with the hashtag #moodcheckchallenge.
Refreshments and music will set the tone for a celebration of students, faculty and staff coming together to support mental health and wellness on campus.