Dining & Shopping
- Bloomin’ Teapot at the Botanical Gardens is an authentic English Tearoom serving soups, sandwiches and all-day weekend breakfast.
- The University Centre, St. John’s campus, is home to a food court on the third floor. Pizza, subs, fries, and homestyle treats are available there.
- The Breezeway bar is located on the first floor.
- Housing, Food and Conference Services supports residence life, organizing conferences and booking out residence rooms to summer visitors.
- Aramark provides food services in the Main Dining Hall and in other various cafeteria-style kiosks and cafés around campus.
- Bitters is the Graduate Students' Union restaurant and lounge located in Feild Hall.
- MUN Bookstores, located on the second floor, University Centre, St. John’s Campus, and on the main floor of the Arts and Science building, Grenfell Campus.