- 2007 MATE Regional ROV Competition - May 11-12, 2007 (Marine Institute, St. John's )
- History of Medicine Conference (History of sickness and health in northern remote and rural regions) - May 12, 2007 (Health Sciences Centre, St. John's )
- The 4th Annual Atlantic Metropolis Centre Retreat - May 14-15, 2007 (Inco Innovation Centre, Room 2001, St. John's )
- Economic Development Benefits of the Oil and Gas Industry in Newfoundland & Labrador - May 16th, 2007 (Delta Hotel, St. John's)
- Canadian Archaeological Association annual national conference - May 16-20 ( St. John's )
- Classical Association of Canada conference - May 21-23 ( St. John's)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Library Association annual conference - May 22, 2007 (Science Building 2109, St. John's campus)
- Canadian Library Association annual conference - May 23 – 26, 2007 (Delta Hotel, St. John’s )
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographical Society, the Canadian Geophysical Union and the American Meteorological Society - May 28 - June 1 2007 (Delta Hotel, St. John's )
- Newfoundland & Labrador Access and Privacy Workshop - May 31, 2007 ( St. John's )
- Geomatics Atlantic 2007 Conference - June 4-6, 2007 (Marine Institute, St. John's )
- The 2007 Statistical Society of Canada (SSC) Conference - June 9-13, 2007 ( St. John's )
- The 2007 Annual CACS-AIC Canadian Association of Computer Science-Association d'informatique Canadienne Chairs Meeting, June 14-15, 2007.
- Thrombosis Interest Group of symposium on Translating Evidence-Based Clinical Guides into Practice (For details, contact Sharon O’Doherty at 416-709-2143 or firstname.lastname@example.org) - June 9 ( St. John's)
- Canadian Association for Irish Studies (CAIS) conference - June 20-23 ( St. John's )
- 6th Annual MATE International ROV Competition - June 22-24, 2007 (Marine Institute and Institute of Ocean Technology)
- Pan-Canadian Music Education Think Tank II - June 25-27, 2007 ( St. John's )
- The Phenomenon of Singing International Symposium VI - June 28 - July 1, 2007 ( St. John's )
MUN/Festival 500 Choral Institute - June 28 - July 8, 2007 ( St. John's )
- Festival 500 Sharing the Voices - International Choral Festival - July 1-8, 2007 ( St. John's)
- 5th International Symposium on the Sociology of Music Education - July 2-5, 2007 ( St. John's )
- Assessment and Action for Healthy Settings: Schools, Communities, Workplaces, Public Health Organizations & More - July 4-6, 2007 ( St. John's )
- The 31st Larval Fish Conference - July 9-12, 2007 ( St. John's )
- The International Association for the Study of the Commons (IASC) - July 31 to Aug. 3, 2007 (Corner Brook)
- Canadian Marine Hydrodynamics and Structures Conference (CMHSC) - October 16-17, 2007 (St. John's)
- Canadian Political Science Students Association Conference - January 16-20, 2008 (St. John's)
- Joint APICS Undergraduate Biology Conference (AUBC) and APICS Aquaculture Conference, The Department of Biology and the Marine Institute, March 7-9, 2008
Ethical Issues in Child Protection, Fairmont Hotel, June 18, 2008
- Annual conference for the Canadian Association of American Studies (CAAS), August 13-16, 2008.
- The North Atlantic Fiddle Convention - Crossing Over Conference, August 2-8, 2008
- The Summer 2009 Meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society and the Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics will take place at Memorial from July 6-8 2009.
The International Society of Anglo-Saxonists is meeting at Memorial University from July 26 to July 31.
- 22nd congress of the International Society of Heterocyclic Chemistry (ISHC) - August 2-7 2009 (St. John's)
- RADHOC Youth Leadership Conference, March 26-27. More information at www.radhoc.wordpress.com
- CAUBO 2010: Rock the Common - Challenge Convention - June 12-15
- The 7th Annual Advanced Learning in Palliative Care conference takes place June 24-26 at the Delta St. John’s Hotel. It is aimed at physicians who provide palliative care, either full time or part time. Sessions range from basic workshops in pain control to cutting edge research in symptom management.