Site Builder manual and user guide
The Site Builder manual and user guide contains a list of the most common Site Builder questions. It is designed for easy website creation and maintenance.
However some issues will require submitting a ticket to Computing & Communications (C&C) for further processing. Consult the Web Editor for more information.
- Getting started
- Link files
- Adding an anchor
- Edit pages
- Adding a Related Link
- Upload files (PDF, .doc, .mp3, etc.)
- Insert images
- Upload images
- Manage images
- Insert video
- Use the editor/Site Builder editor
- Create pages (regular Site Builder *instance)
- Create pages (mobile Site Builder instance)
- Create menus & sub menus (regular Site Builder instance)
- Three level menu navigation
- Create menus & sub menus (mobile Site Builder instance)
- Miscellaneous mobile
- Create a table
- Request a new Site Builder instance (regular or mobile)
- Managing content
- Photo Gallery
*Each site in Site Builder is considered it's own instance, including mobile sites.
Advanced Site Builder questions
- Why aren't my news, calendar, features or photo gallery working?
- Why aren't my pages showing up in IE (Internet Explorer)?
- Why is my Facebook or Twitter feed not showing on my site?
- Why has my page or website disappeared?
- How do I add:
Site Builder admin questions
- Administrative Functions
- Content permissions
- Give or remove permissions to features(news, calendar, etc)
- Add or remove a new or existing user
- Who do I contact if I have problems with