Learn how to build your website
You are joining over 1,300 people who help maintain over 35,000 pages on mun.ca. Web content services provides you with tools and support you need to easily create and maintain effective websites.
When you log into Site Builder you will see the homepage of the system. On the far right is a dropdown menu. In this section you will see all the sites you have access to modify.
Please note: This help guide assumes you are logged into Site Builder and have selected the site you want to modify.
Then, your top menu will look like this:
- "Home" takes you to the main page of Site Builder where you can view upcoming training sessions and news.
- "Admin" is reserved for users with local administrator access and includes items such as user permissions and menu management.
- "Content" is the equivalent of the filing cabinet of your website. It is where all your pages and files are stored.
- "Help" will take you to this help guide.
- "Log Out" is just that.
- The dropdown menu identifies which site you have open to modify.