- Digital photography, studio or on location
- Custom black & white and colour prints from digital file
- Digital images from flat copy, books or art work
- Negative scanning
- Photographic advice
- Computer-digital imaging (digital imaging to film, scan to disk and photo manipulation and touch-up)
- Studio setups
- Event coverage
If you need a photographer, please complete the
Request for Marketing Services Form.
Consider the answers to these questions when filling out the form:
- What is the setting? (Indoor, outdoor, office, studio, casual, formal, a big group, presentation, etc.)
- Is this a marketing photo for promoting the university or a news photo?
- Will you need one photo or many?
- Will you need digital files or prints?
- What do you intend to use the photo for (poster, website, large display)? The photo's intended use will affect file resolution.
Everyone posing in a marketing photo for the purpose of promoting the university will be required to sign a photo permission release form granting the university all rights to use the photo.
Looking for existing photos?
* Visit the online photo gallery
* Contact your unit’s communications or marketing co-ordinator
* Contact Jennifer French, 864-6706
All photography and related services are billed at $60/hour. Requests for work outside normal office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) will be considered with at least one week of advance notice and charges will be at the overtime rate of $90/hour.