Frecker Summer Program Timeline
Frecker Summer Program (July 1-27, 2018) Timeline
- March 31 - Deadline for Summer Program application
- by April 6 - Notification of acceptance (conditional acceptance for students currently enrolled in 1502) + Register for MUN courses: FREN2300-040 and FREN 2900-040 (Tuition fees and all other fees are due upon registration).
- by April 27 - Pay a program acceptance deposit of $378 at MUN + Return Contract/Waiver/ Health Statement/Survey filled and signed.
NOTE: The deposit is $77 non-refundable and totally non-refundable after May 31, to cover administrative and flight cancellation charges. Students pay their program fees for the Frecker Program directly into their student accounts via Mastercard, Visa, or Debit (online banking). The program fee will be flagged to be removed from your account within the fees payment deadlines, and then transferred to the correct FOAPAL. In order to retrieve your deposit receipt, login to MUN self-service and type in student number and pin. Under student menu, select financial information, view account summary by term, copy the Spring semester, and paste it into your email reply to the MLLC Department.
- May 7 - Deadline to pay tuition fees for MUN courses ($510* + applicable misc. fees & charges) (to avoid a late payment penalty)
- by June 15 - Pay the remaining $1,122* Program fee (bring or send a copy of the receipt to the Modern Languages Department)
- June 29 - Attend Orientation Day (9:30am-3:30pm)
- July 1 - Be at St. John’s airport at 1pm (air Saint-Pierre counter closes at 1:30pm sharp)
(*Program and fees are subject to university approval)