There is no better way of learning a language than by immersing yourself in the places it is spoken. Several of our programs have a mandatory study abroad component – others are voluntary. We highly recommend students take advantage of the opportunity to explore your chosen language fully with an immersion experience – you will watch culture come to life!
- Bordeaux and Université de Bretagne Sud (UBS) exchange coordinator:
- Canadian Third-Year in Nice coordinator: Dr. Anne Thareau
- Frecker programmme Director: Dr. Castagné
- Heidelberg programme coordinator: Dr. John O. Buffinga
- St. Petersburg field school: Dr. Stuart Durrant
- La Coruna and other options in Spain: