Brandon Morris

Last week we finished off the cataloguing the artifacts that were found out at the dig site in the lab. When Friday came we headed back out to the site so we can dig ourselves. I had a hard unit to dig in because there was a tree that was in the middle of it so there were many roots that took me a while to get out. There wasn’t much exciting in my unit, just a bit of bone and a couple of pieces of iron. On Saturday we went back out to the site again for community day. I was put on bbq duty and there was a nice few people that came out to see the site. Many were interested in what was going on at the site and seemed surprised in what was found at the site. That is all for this week and we’ll post again soon.

Comments are closed.