Service Name: Computer Purchasing and Consulting
IT Procurement provides assistance for the acquisition of IT goods and services, providing the best value while ensuring compliance with university and government policies and regulations.
List of Services
- Issuing IT Tenders
- Site License Coordination
- Hardware/Software Purchase Consultation
- Sofware install Coordination
- Access to online supplier databases provides pricing, availability and online ordering capability.
- Access to manufacturer information via internet, technical support personnel, product catalogues, etc.
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- IT Procurement Purchasing Consultants are responsible for providing accurate technical and product information while following appropriate quoting and ordering procedures.
- IT Procurement Manager is responsible for ensuring adherence to university procurement policies and procedures (e.g., Public Tendering Act). IT Procurement manager is accountable for customer service provided to the university community by IT Procurement staff.
- PCG Manager is responsible for any issues which escalate above the IT Procurement Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Web page feedback
- Email feedback
- In person feedback from clients
Revision: October 2013
Service Owner: IT Procurement Manager