Service Name: Computer Purchasing and Consulting
IT Procurement provides assistance for the acquisition of IT goods and services, providing the best value while ensuring compliance with university and government policies and regulations.
List of Services
- Issuing IT Tenders
- Site License Coordination
- Hardware/Software Purchase Consultation
- Sofware install Coordination
- Access to online supplier databases provides pricing, availability and online ordering capability.
- Access to manufacturer information via internet, technical support personnel, product catalogues, etc.
Accountability and Key Roles:
- The Manager, Client Services is responsible for any issues which escalate above the IT Procurement Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Web page feedback
- Email feedback
- In person feedback from clients
Revision: July 2017
Service Owner: IT Procurement Manager