Please Enter a Search Term

On campus housing at Paton College (for students who have not yet completed a degree)


IMPORTANT: Applications for Paton College are now being waitlisted. Many of our students choose off campus housing. This may be the best option for you.

Learn about Paton College
Paton College is a student dormitory for new students consisting of single or double rooms. (Single rooms are usually not available to first year students). Meals are eaten in our dining hall. Large bathrooms are shared by the students in your wing.

More information visit Paton College website.

Check housing and meal costs
Housing fees will be billed directly to your Memorial University student financial account. A meal plan is required. An eight month contract is required for fall semester arrivals (September to April). Rooms are closed each semester on the last day of exams. You can stay during the interim for a nightly fee, which is subject to change. Make arrangements with our housing office.

Decide if you wish to apply to Paton College, Burton's Pond or both
If you enjoy community living, want support from students and staff and don't want to cook, consider Paton College.

Submit a housing application as early as possible
Apply Now
Pay the application fee enter or write a credit card number on the form
Wait to receive an offer of accommodations
Pay the $500 confirm fee to secure your room

Prepare for your arrival
Residence check in procedures begin on Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 9:00am. You should plan to arrive on this date to save temporary housing costs. Don't forget to bring your own bed linens (pillow, pillow case, sheets, blankets, cover).

Arriving before January 4, 2017?
If you arrive before January 4, 2017, arrange temporary housing until check-in day. Or you may be able to request early arrival at

Paton College Check-in Procedures winter 2017
Only for students who have received an accommodations offer and have paid the $500 confirmation fee. If you have not received an accommodations offer you must arrange temporary housing before you arrive in St. John's.

Sign your occupancy agreement and find your building and room. Residence Assistants (RA) are available on each floor if you need assistance.


Do you still have questions? Email

Back Home Next