Incoming Exchange Students
Memorial University is a unique destination for short-term study for both undergraduate and graduate students from other institutions; we are proud to offer a wide range of academic programs across many disciplines. (If you are a Memorial University student wishing to go abroad, please visit our Outbound Students page).
In order to attend Memorial University as an exchange student, we must first have a formal agreement with your institution. If you are unsure if there is an agreement with your institution, please review our current list of international partners.
The administration of exchange placements will vary by agreement type, faculty, and destination campus:
- For the St. John's Campus:
- If you are an undergraduate OR graduate student aiming to do a course-based exchange under a university-wide agreement, please continue to the Internationalization Office's nomination page.
- If you are a business student coming under a faculty-specific exchange agreement, please consult directly with the Faculty of Business Administration's International Programs Office.
- If you are a graduate (Master's, PhD) student looking to come here to do research, please consult our School of Graduate Studies.
- For nominations to the Grenfell Campus, Corner Brook, please contact Nicole Watson who oversees the exchange programs there.
- For nominations to the Marine Institute, St. John's, please contact the Sonia Ho at Marine Institute International.
For any questions or concerns relating to the status of your nomination, feel free to contact email@example.com for further assistance.