Why Study Abroad?
As a current student of Memorial University, you have the world at your fingertips to study abroad for a single semester or an entire year at our partner institutions. We have exchange agreements with over 120 universities around the world.
To study abroad, please contact the mobility coordinator responsible for your academic unit:
- Faculty of Business Administration: Peter Gill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Natalie Spracklin, email@example.com.
- Programs offered at Grenfell Campus, Corner Brook: Nicole Watson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other programs or general inquiries: Chris Hibbs, email@example.com
Top ten reasons why you should study at a foreign country:
- Explore your field of study from an international perspective.
- Prepare yourself to work in an increasingly diverse and international workplace.
- Learn a different language in an optimal way.
- Experience another culture first hand and enhance your cross-cultural communication and competency.
- Offer you an opportunity to travel.
- Make friends around the world.
- Discover your potential strengths and ability through adapting to a new culture.
- Enhance the value of your Degree and your employment opportunities.
- Broaden your outlook and understanding of the world
- Help you to learn about yourself with new eyes and boost your self-confidence and independence.
The International Programs Office in the Faculty of Business Administration also offers Study Abroad opportunities for students studying Business programs.
Memorial University offers Group Study programs at our campus in Harlow, UK and in France, Germany and Russia and others. Check out the opportunities here.
Still not quite sure what international experience you are looking for? You can always arrange a meeting with International Program Coordinator at International Centre, while the Go Abroad Office also features a wide range of study, work and volunteer opportunities that you can inquire about.
Please send completed applications to:
International Programs Coordinator
Corte Real Building, Room 1000A
Memorial University of Newfoundland
firstname.lastname@example.org | 864-8671