South Korean Summer Programs
Want to live in the hustle and bustle of Seoul? Perhaps go to Gwangju? Check out all eight of our partners and their programs below.
- Application Deadline: April 25, 2014
- Acceptance Notice: May 16, 2014
- Program Start Date: July 21, 2014
- Program Finish Date: August 7, 2014
Estimated Cost: $1210**
- Early Registration Deadline:April 15, 2014
- Application Deadline:June 14, 2014
- Payment Deadline:June 21, 2014
- Classes Start and Finish Dates:July 1, 2014 - July 25, 2014
For more information regarding the program's schedules, fees, and regulations please refer to the brochure.
Program Dates: July 1 - 26, 2013*
Estimated Cost: $1144**
Program Dates: July 22 - August 9, 2013*
Estimated Cost: $1010**
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 20, 2014
- Online Application and Payment Deadline: May 4, 2014
- Cancellation Deadline: May 25, 2014
- Classes Start and Finish Dates: July 28, 2014 - August 15, 2014
- Early Bird: $880
- Regular: $980
- Students from Partner Universities: $930
Program Dates: June 24 to July 26, 2013*
Estimated Cost: $2680**
For more information please refer to the program brochure.
Program Dates: June 27 to July 25, 2014
Application Deadline: April 30, 2014
- All fees including tuition, registration fee, field trip and cultural activity fees(equivalent to around $5,000) are waived for exchange students.
- Housing fees are fully reimbursed
- Fees for optional trips are partially subsidezed (around 40% of the fee).
- Flight fares, fees for optional trips, acd personal expenses are not covered.
Program Dates: July 1 - 25, 2013*
Estimated Cost: $2410**
For more information about the program, please refer to the program's brochure.
- Int'l Students Online Registration Begins: February 4, 2014
- Registration Deadline: June 12, 2014
- Classes Start and Finish Date: June 30, 2014 to July 18, 2014
- Mandatory Fees:
- Application Fee: US$100
- Course Tuition: US$790per course
- Cultural Activity Fee: US$200
- Optional Fees:
- Accommodation Fee: US$600
- Insurance Fee: US$80
- Airport Pick-Up (One-way Only): US$80
- Extra Korean Language Class (Materials fee): US$30
*Please note that International Centre at Memorial University is only able to provide updated information if said information become available to us. In case of programs denoted by last year (2013) dates, we have yet to receive any new information. If you wish to study at those institutes please contact them directly.
**Please note that all estimated costs include MUN tuition (9-credit hours), program fees, housing, application and tuition, food & insurance. All estimations are based on domestic student tuition costs and that transportation costs are not included.