Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
University of Kaiserslautern Summer School offers a four-week summer program that provides students with the means to experience an exciting and historic region of Germany.
During the one-month program, you can earn up to 36 ECTS credits. Included in these credits is a course in German language and culture, which features several opportunities to experience the city of Kaiserslautern and the surrounding region, including visits to Heidelberg and Stuttgart.
To find more information please refer to the program's brochure.
June 1st – June 28th 2015
- 230 EUR
- Application deadline at MUN: March 3rd 2015
- Application deadline for University of Kaiserslautern: February 28th 2015
The Hessen International Summer University Program in Kassel, Germany, provides 3 or 4 week courses in areas of environmental science and German language and culture, for up to 9 ECTS credits. Included in the program fee is accommodation with a German family, providing the opportunity to strengthen your German language communication skills and experience an authentic cultural immersion.
The program also offers a number of cultural activities, as well as the option to participate in a 3 day trip to Berlin for an additional fee.
June 20th – July 18th 2015
- 1790 EUR for applications received by April 1st 2015
- 1990 EUR for applications received after April 1st 2015
- Application Deadline at MUN: March 3rd 2015
- Early Bird Application Deadline for University of Kassel: April 1st 2015
For further information consult the program brochure.