As a current student of Memorial University, you have the world at your fingertips to study abroad for a single semester or an entire year at our partner institutions. We have exchange agreements with over 120 universities around the world.
The International Programs Office in the Faculty of Business Administration also offers Study Abroad opportunities for students studying Business programs.
Memorial University offers group study programs at our campus in Harlow, UK and in France, Germany and Russia and others. Check out the opportunities here.
Not quite sure what international experience you are looking for? You can always arrange a meeting with International Program Coordinator at International Centre, while The Go Abroad Office also features a wide range of study, work and volunteer opportunities that you can inquire about. Furthermore, you can find more information about differnet programs such as Study Abroad and Summer Programs using the left-hand menus on this page.
Your safety and security while you are outside Canada is important to us - check out the pre-departure steps.
Safety and Security
If you are going outside of Canada as part of your academic program (to study, work or carry out research), you must follow these steps:
- Register your travel with Memorial through the Survey located on your Self-Service
- Register for MOBI 1000 from Self-Service
- Register your travel with the Canadian government
- Research your location and determine the Travel Advisory level
- If your destination is deemed: Avoid non-essential travel or Avoid all travel immediately contact the International Centre for further steps before your travel will be authorized by Memorial University
- If your Memorial academic program advisor, your co-op coordinator or your research supervisor have NOT provided you an in-person pre-departure orientation and approved waivers, you must contact the International Centre to arrange the completion of these important pre-departure components.