There is always something happening at the Humanities and Social Sciences. In addition to the hundreds of department events organized each year, we sponsor (or co-sponsor) distinguished lectureships, an annual literary festival, and two yearly celebrations – one saluting our faculty, the other our students.
If you are a student or a faculty member and have an event you would like to promote, here are some helpful hints:
- Memorial's Marketing and Communication division has created easy-to-use templates for posters, screen displays, newletters, and flyers.
- Need to book a room? Contact email@example.com.
- If you have over 25 people at your on-campus event and require catering, you must use Aramark, Memorial's official caterer.
- Visit http://today.mun.ca/submit.php to get your event listed on Memorial's website.
- If you have any questions or require additional help in event planning or publicity, contact Janet Harron, the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences communications coordinator.