President's Award for Exemplary Service
The President's Award for Exemplary Service is presented each year to recognize employees who have demonstrated outstanding service and/or who have made significant contributions to the university community beyond that normally expected for their positions. All non-academic staff of Memorial University and its separately incorporated entities are eligible to be nominated.
Nominated employees and their accomplishments are reviewed by a selection committee for consideration. Generally five President's Awards for Exemplary Service are awarded annually. President's Awards are also awarded to recognize research, teaching and community service contributions.
2016 President's Award for Exemplary Service recipients
- Ann Sanger, Queen Elizabeth II Library
- Bernie Brockerville, Office of Career Integrated Learning, Student Affairs, Marine Institute
- Jinghua Nie, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Juanita Hennessey, Internationalization Office
- Mary Wall, Office of the Dean of Science, Faculty of Science