Adjunct and cross appointments
At the School of Human Kinetics and Recreation, we encourage interdisciplinary and international teaching and research opportunities. A number of our faculty work in cooperation with other institutions and partners to further support the connections that exist between teaching, research and community engagement.
- Dr. Duane Button is cross appointed with the Faculty of Medicine Memorial University.
- Dr. Scott MacKinnon is cross-appointed with the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Dr. Kevin Power is cross appointed with the Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University
- Dr. Michelle Kilborn is cross appointed with the Faculty of Education, Memorial University
- Dr. Heather Carnahan is cross appointed with the Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University
- Dr. Dave Behm is an invited researcher with the University of Kassel, Kassel, Germany and a senior research fellow with the University of Ballarat, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
- Dr. Eric Drinkwater has been appointed adjunt professor in HKR. Dr. Drinkwater is from Charles Sturt University in Bathurst, Australia.
- Dr. Amanda Hall has been appointed adjunct professor in HKR. Dr. Hall is a clinical research scientist with the Department of Research with Eastern Health.
- Dr. Scott MacKinnon has an adjunct appointment with the Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of New Brunswick.
- Dr. LeAnne Petherick from the University of Manitoba's Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management has been appointed adjunct professor with HKR.
- Dr. Kevin Power is an adjunct professor with the Faculty of Health Sciences at University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, Ontario. He is currently supervising two UOIT graduate students through the MHSc program.
- Dr. Anne-Marie Sullivan has an adjunct appointment with the School of Health and Human Performance, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia.