Sport-focused nutritional consultations concentrate on educating and promoting the critical importance of a proper diet to support the high demands of training and competition.
Areas of focus include:
- Fueling for training
- Recovery diet for training
- Diet for competition day
- How to "make weight" safely
- Increasing muscle mass
- Modifying body composition for sport
Fluid and electrolyte needs
- Vitamin and mineral supplements
- Eating disorders in athletes
- Eating while travelling
- Education on "sport enhancing" items
Our Sports Dietitian offers comprehensive and individualized one-on-one consultations. Group and team presentations are also available upon appointment.
To schedule a consultation or presentation or for more information, contact us.
Initial consultation (1 hour): $60
Follow-up visit (30 min): $30
Meal plan: $20/hour
Please Contact us for more information on group presentation rates.