St. John's House

St. John's House Photo Gallery

Formally a Victorian school building dating back to 1870, St John’s House has been converted into a lecture room and faculty office.

The main lecture hall is fully networked with audio-visual connectivity and wired and wireless Internet. The facility has flexible seating, which can comfortably accommodate up to 30 students/delegates and a fully enclosed patio garden.

Contact

Harlow Campus

230 Elizabeth Ave

St. John's, NL A1B 3X9 CANADA

Tel: (709) 864-2530

Fax: (709) 864-2552

becomestudent@mun.ca