About the Coordinator
• Pre-departure sessions for groups and individuals travelling abroad.
• Resources to prepare students for international travel and safety and security information.
• Assistance to students researching international opportunities
• Assistance to inbound international exchange students registering for courses in the faculty of arts
• Guidance that puts students’ international education into a career context.
• Fall and Winter Go Abroad Fairs
• Assistance to arts faculty wishing to establish group study abroad or international exchange opportunities.
• Assistance to faculty coordinators of existing arts study abroad programs.
Whether you want to learn more about Faculty of Arts study abroad opportunities, university-wide international exchange opportunities, work abroad, or volunteer abroad options, we are here to help.
Book a time to speak with the Go Abroad Coordinator, email@example.com 864-2152.