News & Notes
For more information about the items below, contact Elizabeth Noseworthy at the Office of Research, 737-8251 or e-mail email@example.com.
To view a brief summary of the following research funding opportunities and program announcements, visit the Research website at www.mun.ca/research and select News/Announcements from the links on the left side bar. Each summary will include the submission deadline and a website link for more detailed information:
• Funding available for Canada-China Partnership Development activities
• CIHR offers Catalyst Grants for Pandemic Preparedness
• Funding opportunity for real estate research
• NSERC Summer Program for Graduate Students in Japan or Taiwan
• Call for comments by Interagency Advising Panel and Secretariat on Research Ethics
• CHSRF Calls for Letters of Intent under its 2008 Research Exchange and Impact for System Support (REISS) Competition
• Awards offered by the Ukrainian Resource and Development Centre
• Shastrii Indo-Canadian Institute Offers Support for Research or Study in India
• Soroptimist Foundation of Canada Offers Support to Women Enrolled in Graduate Programs
• Applications Invited under the National First Nations Environmental Contaminants Program
The Arthritis Society Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship.
Canada Council for the Arts integrated arts program for organizations.
Canadian Diabetes Association personnel awards.
Canadian Hemophilia Society research grants.
Canadian Hemophilia Society/Wyeth Canada care until cure research grants.
Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada grants in aid of research.
DAAD German Academic Exchange Service graduate study scholarships (outside the fields of music, visual arts and performing arts); research grants (graduates, PhD and Postdocs).
The Canada-United States Fulbright Program traditional Fulbright scholar awards; traditional Fulbright student awards; Canada-U.S. Fulbright visiting research chairs.
Memorial University, Office of Research publications subvention program.
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada strategic knowledge clusters program.
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council community-university research alliances (letter of intent).
The Foundation Fighting Blindness postdoctoral fellowship award; graduate student award; operating grant.
Canadian Health Services Research Foundation postdoctoral award.
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada northern science award (nomination).
Memorial University, Office of Research university research professorships (nominations and applications).
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (The) Royal College medal awards.
Tel Aviv University Dan David Prize.