News & Notes
For more information about the items below, contact Elizabeth Noseworthy at the Office of Research, 737-8251 or e-mail email@example.com.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/ overview/grant_opp.php.
• CIHR Proof of Principle
• CIHR Catalyst Grant: Planning and Development in Mental Health and Addiction in the Workplace
• CIHR Intervention Research (Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention) (Letter of Intent)
• CIHR Japan-Canada Joint Health Research
• CIHR Research Grants in Mobility in Aging (Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation partnered)
• CIHR Training Grant
• CIHR Synthesis Grant: Knowledge Translation
• Canadian Arthritis Network
• HSFO Clinician Scientist Request for Applications 2008/2009
• HSFO Martin L. Wills High School Student Scholarship
• HSFO John D. Schultz Science Student Scholarship
• HSFO Summer Medical Student Awards
• HSFO Master’s Studentship Award 2008/2009
• NSERC Strategic Projects
• NSERC Strategic Network Grants
• Tri-Agency Partnership on Knowledge Syntheses on the Environment
Atlantic Salmon Federation Olin fellowships.
Banting Research Foundation research grants.
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada nursing postdoctoral research fellowship.
Kidney Foundation of Canada allied health fellowship; allied health scholarship.
March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation Basil O'Connor starter scholar research award (letter of nomination).
Memorial University, Office of Research publications subvention program.
Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council project grants.
Human Frontier Science Program research grants (registration for password for letter of intent).
Canadian Liver Foundation operating grants; summer studentship program.
Ochsner Clinic Foundation Alton Ochsner award relating smoking and health.
The Fyssen Foundation postdoctoral study grants.
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada research grants.
Tel Aviv University Dan David Prize Scholarships.