News & Notes
For more information about the items below, contact Elizabeth Noseworthy at the Office of Research, 737-8251 or e-mail email@example.com.
To view a brief summary of the following research funding opportunities and program announcements, visit the Research website at www.mun.ca/research and select News/Announcements from the links on the left side bar. Each summary will include the submission deadline and a website link for more detailed information:
• NSERC Northern Research Internships
• Termination of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/NSERC Research Partnerships Program
• Going Global Science and Technology Program
• Newfoundland and Labrador Murre Conservation Fund
• Seed grant funding available for international collaboration in the area of pandemic preparedness
• Harvard Fellowships in Sustainability Science
• Studentship awards to be offered by the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Atlantic Chapter
• CIHR Synapse Awards
American Institute for Cancer Research investigator initiated grants; postdoctoral grant award; matching grants.
Baillie Fund regular grants program.
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada visiting scientist award.
Muscular Dystrophy Association (US) research grants program (request for grant application).
Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research partnerships for health system improvement grant (letter of intent).
Royal Society of Canada Manfred Wörner Fellowship (NATO Fellowship).
International Union Against Cancer Yamagiwa-Yoshida memorial UICC international cancer study grants.
The Goldhirsh Foundation national brain tumour research awards (letter of intent).