News & Notes
For more information about the items below, contact Elizabeth Noseworthy at the Office of Research, 737-8251 or e-mail email@example.com.
To view a brief summary of the following research funding opportunities and program announcements, visit the Research website at www.mun.ca/research and select News/Announcements from the links on the left side bar. Each summary will include the submission deadline and a website link for more detailed information:
• 2006-2007 Inventory of Sponsored Projects
• Canadian Cod Genome Project Workshop in Social Issues in Genomics
• Janeway Research Funding Program
• Nominations for Membership Sought by the Interagency Advisory Panel on Research Ethics
• Funding for Diabetes Research Offered by the Lawson Foundation
• British Academy/ACU Grants for International Collaboration
Muscular Dystrophy Association (US) research grants program (request for grant application).
DAAD German Academic Exchange Service DAAD-AICGS research fellowship.