News and NotesFor more information about the items below, contact the Office of Research, 737-8251.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
- AACR Career Development Awards – Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- AACR Fellowship – Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- AACR – Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Pathway to Leadership – New Program
- Canadian Orthopedic Research Legacy Grant and J. Edouard Samson Award
- Genome Atlantic-Challenge 400: A Travel Tournament
- CHSRF Research Exchange and Impact for System Support (REISS) Competition
- J.R. Smallwood Foundation for Newfoundland and Labrador Studies
- HSF Doctoral Research Awards and Research Fellowships
- Aid to Research Workshops and Conferences in Canada
Imminent DeadlinesNov. 15
- Canada Council for the Arts – integrated arts program for organizations’
- DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service – graduate study scholarships; research grants (graduates, PhD and Postdocs).
- The Canada-United States Fulbright Program – traditional Fulbright scholar awards; traditional Fulbright student awards; Canada-U.S. Fulbright visiting research chairs.
- Memorial University, Office of Research – publications subvention program.
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study – fellowship program (natural sciences and mathematics).
- Canadian Diabetes Association – personnel awards.
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada – northern science award (nomination).
- Memorial University, Office of Research – university research professorships (nominations and applications)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (The) – Royal College medal awards.
- Tel Aviv University – Dan David Prize.