news¬esFor more information about the items below, contact Elizabeth Noseworthy at the Office of Research, 737-8251, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
• ACGT 2008 Investigator’s Award for Clinical Translation of Gene Therapy for G.I.S.T/ Sarcoma Cancer
• Business-led Networks of Centres of Excellence
• CFI Leading Edge and New Initiative Funds Competition 2009
• CIHR Doctoral Research Award: Physiotherapy and Mobility in Aging
• SSHRC Aid to Scholarly Journals
• CIHR Operating Grant – Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
• CIHR Catalyst Grant – Planning and Development in Mental Health and Addiction in the Workplace
• Inter-American Collaboration in Materials Research (CIAM) Pre-Announcement
• NSERC Strategic Network Grants Program
• PRAC Asset Integrity in Atlantic Canada
Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation – research grants.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society (US) – research grants.
DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD-AICGS research fellowship.