While we have not established a firm set of pre-requisites for the program, it would be beneficial if participants have one of the following:
- At least 1 year of project management experience, or
- Completion of a 2-3 day introductory project management course within the last 2 years.
- Please note that this program is not recommended for individuals who already have their PMP® designation.
- The fee for the Masters Certificate in Program in Project Management is $8450 CDN +13% HST.
- The program fee is due prior to the start of the program.
- The program fee includes full 9-module program, all teaching materials, lunches, refreshments and professionally framed certificate.
- Memorial University’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid fees.
Deposits, Cancellations, Replacements and Transfers
- IMPORTANT: A deposit of $800 + HST is required to secure your place in the program. An invoice for this fee will be emailed to you upon receipt of your registration.
- If you are unable to attend the program, you may transfer to the next session or your organization may name a replacement candidate.
- Only one module transfer to an alternate session will be permitted (subject to space availability) without penalty. Each subsequent transfer request has a $100 administration fee.
- A full refund will be issued for written cancellations received a minimum of 21 days before the program start date. Written cancellations received after this date will incur an administration charge of $800 +HST. Non-attendance or withdrawal after program start date will incur a full program fee.
Certificate of Program Completion
- Participants must attend all program modules and achieve a passing grade on the final exam in order to receive their certificate. Upon completion of the Masters Certificate Program in Project Management, you will receive a professionally framed certificate of completion from York University, Schulich Executive Education Centre.
Preparation for PMP® Certification and the Exam
- Your Masters Certificate is considered by most project management professionals as the one step before the PMP® Certification process.